Friday, September 9, 2011

'Tis the season

Weight: 130.8
Left to goal: 5.8 pounds
Sleep: 6.6 hours

I'm sure we all have them: those little indulgences that are only available at certain times of the year.  For me, it's the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.  And of course, Tuesday of this week was the launch date of the PSL in Canada.  Go figure.  In my previous life, this would have meant daily (at LEAST once) trips to the 'bucks for a grande or even venti PSL with whip.  Yup.  Full fat, full sugar AND whipped cream on top to boot!

This morning, exactly 3 pounds lost since Monday morning, one inch whittled off of my waist, and feeling very proud of myself, I strolled into the 'bucks across the street from my office and ordered myself a tall nonfat half sweet PSL.  With no whip.  I should be the poster child for self restraint!

Of course, I started my day with my 6am walk, followed by lemon water and supplements, then cereal with almond milk before heading out, but this was really what put the smile on my face:

 I love you, Siren girl.

After I recovered (and it really was just as good with non-fat milk and half the sugar), it was business as usual:

9:30am - grapefruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment