Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Monday, Monday

Weight: 131.8
left to goal: 6.8 pounds
sleep: 7 hours

After such a great weekend, it was tough to go back to work.  Especially with the thundercloud that has been hanging over the office lately!  Not only is my job relatively stressful, the people that I work with are...well, they're miserable.

I started my morning with the standard walk, lemon juice and supplements.  After a trip to Costco on Sunday, I was able to get the type of cereal that I really like (think healthy cornpops!) - Nature's Path Gluten Free Vanilla Sunrise - in the BIG box, so that was breakfast, along with unflavoured, unsweetened almond milk.

Once I got to work, I had grapefruit, and around 10:30 I had my Greek Yogourt.  We had been looking for ways to change it up so that I don't get bored, and bought a few different flavoured extracts; today was banana day, and let me just say this: IT. WAS. AWFUL.  How is it that it just ended up tasting like medicine??




I had some errands to run, so I didn't get lunch until about 1:45: Roast, potatoes and peach/pecan salad!

I had second lunch (the same as before) around 4:30.  Since I ended up having to stay late  - I didn't leave until about 5:45 - I ate some more of my awful banana greek yogourt.

When I got home, my boyfriend and I split a protein bar before the gym, then did legs.

After the gym, it was chicken and sprouts.


Since we were working on a job application that he's really excited about, I didn't get to bed until nearly midnight....should make for another LOOOONG day!

No comments:

Post a Comment