Thursday, December 22, 2011

Should old acquaintance be forgot....

In my preparation for my 2012 goals, I've decided on a new program.  Zach is going to be training for a powerlifting competition, and while I was tempted to do it after seeing how well I compare to very competitive women in my bracket, I need to stay focused on my goals - I'm already quite strong, but ultimately it's time for me to focus on the aesthetics and finally look the way that I feel inside.  Strong, lean, happy and healthy.

With that, my plan is to follow Jamie Eason's 12 week live fit trainer, starting on my 28th birthday - January 1st.

Me - November 26th, 2011

I've got a group of 15 girls (and it's still growing) who plan to do the same, and we're going to support one another through the next 3 months.  You can join our group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/315893648432195/?notif_t=group_activity

I'm really excited, and have seen others make fantastic progress with the program.  While I hate to say that I've been "lifting like a man", my training hasn't been lined up with my goals.  Yes, I've made some MAJOR changes in my body, even with a program that was focused more on strength, but I'm excited to see what will happen with a program more in tune with my new goals!

Here's to a healthy and happy new year!
xo
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment